I want more fabric. I love all the beautiful designs, colors, and textures I find when fabric shopping. I happen to know myself though and know that I tend to buy and hoard things and never end up using them. So I negotiated a deal with myself. I would set a goal and when I reached it I could buy more fabric. Then came the difficult part of setting a reasonable goal. Something not too hard to reach, but also not too easy just because I wanted to go shopping. I've thought about it for a couple of days and here is what I have come up with:
1)Make and attach binding to disappearing nine patch.

2)Iron and cut Camelot fabric.

3)Piece Camelot top and back.
4)Make Camelot binding.
5)Iron and cut Princess fabric.

6)Piece Princess front and back.
7)Make Princess binding.
Its sort of a lot to do, but I don't think it is unreasonable. I'm hoping to work on ironing and cutting this week which should be a good start.
No comments:
Post a Comment