1)Make and attach binding to disappearing nine patch. - done
2)Iron and cut Camelot fabric. - done
2)Iron and cut Camelot fabric. - done
4)Make Camelot binding. - done
5)Iron and cut Princess fabric. - done
6)Piece Princess front and back. - done
front
back
7)Make Princess binding. - done
7)Make Princess binding. - done
Just a little bit of work most every day and I've managed to complete my goal list pretty quickly. My prize is to go fabric shopping. I got an e-mail from my LQS a few days ago about a sale they are having this month called a date matching sale. On certain days in June you get a percentage off all regularly priced merchandise equal to the date. I have plans to go on the 25 so I'll get 25% off my bill. Can't wait to see what I'll find!


No comments:
Post a Comment