Musical Pinwheels is beginning to come together :-) I found another music themed white fabric while at Joann's shopping for Colt's quilt so I was able to put together the four additional white pinwheels I needed earlier this week. After experimenting with a couple arrangements, I decided this one showcased each of the four prints well and didn't lose the pinwheel look of each block (which happened when I put too many of the same color pinwheels together). What I've put together thus far is a bit smaller than I had hoped, but I'm thinking I'll just put an extra border on to make it large enough for a lap quilt. I cut the binding I will need out of the remaining pink fabric. Now if I could just find the black I bought for a border I could make some more progress with this...
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Musical Pinwheels Progress
Musical Pinwheels is beginning to come together :-) I found another music themed white fabric while at Joann's shopping for Colt's quilt so I was able to put together the four additional white pinwheels I needed earlier this week. After experimenting with a couple arrangements, I decided this one showcased each of the four prints well and didn't lose the pinwheel look of each block (which happened when I put too many of the same color pinwheels together). What I've put together thus far is a bit smaller than I had hoped, but I'm thinking I'll just put an extra border on to make it large enough for a lap quilt. I cut the binding I will need out of the remaining pink fabric. Now if I could just find the black I bought for a border I could make some more progress with this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment