To spread just a bit of the love I received on my birthday yesterday, I thought I would have a giveaway! I have gathered a few fun and colorful things to share with one lucky winner.
First, my favorite pins for quilting.
- For one entry leave me a comment. As long as it includes your email address (or a link to where I can get your email) you will be entered one time in the drawing.
- For two additional entries, leave me a comment telling me that you are already a follower or become a follower and let me know.
- And for three more additional entries, blog about my giveaway or put it in your sidebar and comment telling me you did so.
That's a total of six possible entries per person.
I'll leave this open for two weeks and draw the lucky winner on the evening of September 21st.
Good luck!


Well, happy birthday to you! I did see the sewing machine yesterday (or the day before) that you got. Hubby got me a machine a couple years ago for my birthday...it was my favorite present in many years!
ReplyDeleteLove the headbands...you may have to make a tute to show us how to make them...they are super cute!
LIke how your mom's string quilt is coming along...I love string quilts and have loads more strings that need to get into a project soon..I was thinking maybe a spider web...
I'd like to try those pins in the giveaway. All I've ever tried are the yellow topped ones. ANy reason why they are your favorite?
Shelley
freeindeed at myfairpoint dot net
Became a follower for two more entries...not sure if I'm suppose to make two comments or you will just add it two times to the 'pot'. So that's three total for me.
ReplyDeleteI just love the batik fabric....thanks for such a fun giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower and have been for some time...
ReplyDeleteI blogged on the left sidebar of my blog, thanks again for this wonderful giveaway!
ReplyDeleteYesterday was my birthday, too! Hope yours was as good as mine. Happy Birthday (even if it is a day late).
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday. Thank you for the chance to win this lovely prize.
ReplyDeleteI became a follower. I am looking forward to reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! The batik is lovely. Happy quilting!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have a chance at this giveaway. :)
ReplyDeletekrw1243@gmail.com
I already follow your blog using Google Reader.
ReplyDeleteI added info about your giveaway to my blog's sidebar:
ReplyDeletehttp://kelseyprantis.blogspot.com/
Happy belated birthday wishes. Would love to win the book!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! Please count me in!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
ReplyDeleteI put your giveaway on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday and thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful birthday. Thanks for entering me in your giveaway :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, hope is was great. Thanks for the giveaway (love the batik)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday and thanks for the opportunity to enter your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday... what a wonderful present. My machine is getting elderly, but it's not my birthday soon!!! Maybe Christmas?? Love the batik material.
ReplyDeleteHugs from sunny Queensland Australia
Just became a follower....more entries now!!! Wow!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing
Hugsss...
Happy birthday! Thank you for the opportunity.
ReplyDeleteHi! I now follow you through the blogger (your header button). The google friend connect box would not load.
ReplyDeleteYour set of prizes is great. Thanks again for sharing.
Hi! Thank you for a very fun giveaway. I am most curious about the book, for I have not seen that one yet!
ReplyDeleteThanks sew much for your giveaway and a chance to win! I have followed you for a while now.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! What a lovely gift - a new sewing machine - wow!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you! Mine is coming soon.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday. Thanks for the opportunity to enter your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI have become a follower!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great birthday, thanks for sharing the fun....
ReplyDeleteladycolmn(at)aol(dot)com
New follower...happy belated!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fun giveaway, love the fabric!
ReplyDeleteBlogging about your giveaway now! Looking forward to seeing more of you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway
ReplyDeleteI included your giveaway in my blog today: http://straystitches1.blogspot.com/2010/09/its-bath-time.html
ReplyDeleteYou and my husband celebrate the same day for your birthdays! Happy belated one to you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for a great giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you yesterday. Hope you had a great day.
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower, looking forward to visiting.
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday! My big day is on the 24th, so a win on the 21st would be a great present for me - hint, hint!
ReplyDeleteGreat Giveaway! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win your give away. Thanks for the opportunity. Robert Kent, in northern Iowa. (rjkent at netamumail dot com)
ReplyDeleteOk I am a follower and I am posting about your give away.
ReplyDeletehttp://kqsue.blogspot.com
I would be thrilled to receive yr give-away
ReplyDeleteHappy B-day--May you have a great year! Please enter me in your giveaway too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday-mine is this month also!
ReplyDeleteI've just become a follower.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower now!
ReplyDeleteWould love to win the book, I love quilting books! #1
ReplyDeletecompassionatquilter at rocketmaildotcom
stop by and visit me at www.quiltingranny.blogspot.com
Thanks for the giveaway!
I have been a follower for quite awhile now.
ReplyDeletecompassionatequilter at rocketmaildotcom
I posted about your giveaway #3 at:
ReplyDeletehttp://quiltingranny.blogspot.com/2010/09/go-vist-ashley-at-always-piece-of-me.html
compassionatquilter at rocketmaildotcom
Love the colors in the batik fabric. Thank you for your generous giveaway. Flipping through your back posts again, I'm excited to see the "guitar words" fabric put into action. My hubby would go nuts over that fabric!
ReplyDeletensue21702 at gmail dot com
I am a follower. Happy belated birthday to you! And thank you for generous giveaway and the thought you placed into it.
ReplyDeletensue21702 at gmail dot com
I am a follower, I would love to win your give away
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! That batik is simply lovely. GOod luck to all.
ReplyDelete