If you are looking for the giveaway go here. :-)
Now I am sure that many of you quilters have machines that do much more than what I am about to show you, but keep in mind I am coming from this:But now, I have this guy. My new favorite friend. To me, this has all the bells and whistles that I need and more.
I can monogram, albeit only one font and size.
I can free motion quilt.
The feed dogs drop down with ease so no more cover plate.
I can make many pretty stitches.
Eight different kinds of button holes.
An extended sewing table or an accessory compartment.
The bobbin case is easily removable for cleaning.
Oh how I love this machine!


Looks like you are having a great time with your new machine and all the fun things you can do. Enjoy! Nola
ReplyDeleteYou will LOVE your Brother machine..... I have two --one my husband bought for me in 1992 and it's still going strong and the other is my wonderful PQ1500 semi-industrial (only does straight stitch, fantastic for quilting). Have fun learning all about your new baby!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sewing!
Thank you so much for helping our precious daughter come home to her family.
ReplyDeleteMay God bless you....
Daleea
(I love to sew too)
WOW!!! It looks fabulous! I still have a basic Singer, well a little bit more than basic, but that's enough for my ability. You do really gorgeous things. Take care, Clara.
ReplyDeleteI agree!!! My sweet hubby bought me the same machine and I had a singer that is 20 years + old...I miss the old girl, but this one has so much to play with!!! When I get really good, perhaps then I will get another more fancy machine, but Lord knows...I am thrilled with this one!!!!
ReplyDeleteFor free motion quilting, Oh Franson has a great tutorial !!!
Good luck!