Saturday, September 18, 2010

Two Finishes

If you are looking for the giveaway go here. :-)

I've gotten a bit more quilting done today, but nothing yet to show. However, I realized I never showed you the completed Fun and Feminine and Merry and Masculine quilts. Fun&Feminine measures 26.5"x34.5"and Merry&Masculine is 31"x35.5". I finished the binding of one during my family reunion and managed to get the binding of the other done during a couple youth football games while I sat and watched my sister cheer. I love having something to do with my hands during times where I only need to use my eyes or mouth. Hopefully I'll get some of my Christmas quilts ready to bind during some of my favorite tv shows this fall!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! and ... planning ahead, that's double bonus points! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt. Anyway, Broadway Fabrics is here with an amazing Quilt Patterns from Notions Supplies. Check the dazzling range now!

    ReplyDelete