If you are looking for the giveaway
go here. :-)
My kona fabric finally arrived yesterday, but while I was waiting I decided to make the best of the situation and set aside the five, ten, twenty quilt and start another of my Christmas projects.
So I finalized my design plan for A2's quilt and got to work ironing and cutting her fabrics.

And then while she was at class, I managed to get some piecing done.

The problem at this point is that the quilt is very light in color. I let her choose the fabrics and I think it needs a bit more contrast. We'll see as I continue, but I may need to get a solid or two to put in the mix. I actually think I may need some additional fabric for the quilt anyhow for the design and size I've chosen.
You got alot done while waiting...
ReplyDelete