If you are looking for the giveaway go here. :-)
Although Robin's pattern calls for five yards OR ten half yards OR twenty fat quarters, I decided to mix things up choosing four yards and four fat quarters. And now that I have my four quarters, I couldn't resist the urge to get this quilt going even though I already started A2's quilt. Late last night I finished cutting everything.
Backing, blocks, and binding all cut and ready to go. The list of things that need to make it to the machine continues to grow!
Speaking of those Kona solids...while cutting I happened to stack the red onto the blue only to realize that the red was significantly shorter. So I measured them. My Kona tomato is a full two inches shorter than the other three colors. Interestingly, the tomato color is 44" wide which is average for fabric. I guess I'll just look at the other colors as a bonus.


No comments:
Post a Comment