Thanks to Amy for hosting the challenge. It was just the push I needed to get moving on these Christmas projects. I'm ready to get moving on the next one now. I ordered the remaining fabric I need for A2's boyfriend's quilt today. I think I might get started cutting what I have already for that quilt since I know exactly what I'm doing with it. I'm still not 100% sold on my patterns for A2 and A3's quilts so I'd rather work on what I am sure of.
Monday, August 30, 2010
One Thing, One Week Challenge Complete!
With a last minute push late Sunday night, I managed to finally get all the parts assembled for A4's quilt top. I will warn you, this quilt is not too easy on the eyes. The bright and crazy fabrics probably won't sit well with everyone's tastes, but my baby sister will absolutely love it. Of that, I have no doubts.
I have even managed to keep her from seeing it. She asked me one day last week if I would get her quilt done before she went to college - the child isn't even in high school yet! So I don't think she suspects she's getting it for Christmas.
Thanks to Amy for hosting the challenge. It was just the push I needed to get moving on these Christmas projects. I'm ready to get moving on the next one now. I ordered the remaining fabric I need for A2's boyfriend's quilt today. I think I might get started cutting what I have already for that quilt since I know exactly what I'm doing with it. I'm still not 100% sold on my patterns for A2 and A3's quilts so I'd rather work on what I am sure of.
Thanks to Amy for hosting the challenge. It was just the push I needed to get moving on these Christmas projects. I'm ready to get moving on the next one now. I ordered the remaining fabric I need for A2's boyfriend's quilt today. I think I might get started cutting what I have already for that quilt since I know exactly what I'm doing with it. I'm still not 100% sold on my patterns for A2 and A3's quilts so I'd rather work on what I am sure of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This quilt is great! I love the bold colors! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeletewow! those are some funky but awesome colors!! Great job on finishing your challenge!
ReplyDeleteWowzer! It's fabulous, love all that color! Great finish :)
ReplyDeleteIa gree with Amy Wowzer! That's fabulous. So bright I like it.
ReplyDeleteThat is one bright quilt...but I love color and it looks great!
ReplyDeleteWOW! haha! I'm chuckling to myself... I did a post the other days saying what colors would be so hard for me to do.... guess what colors I said? Every color in your quilt top! I LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDelete