Friday, August 6, 2010

My Christmas List

I have five quilts I need to have done by Christmas. One for each sister (3), one for my mom, and one for my sister's boyfriend. Each of the five is in a different stage of the process.

A2's quilt fabric is in line for the wash.A3's quilt fabric I showed you a couple months ago. I am making some finishing touches to the pattern I designed for this quilt before cutting it up.
A4's quilt is in the process of being pieced.My mom's quilt is on pause. It is the black and red string quilt I've shown before. There is something about string blocks that I love and something about them that I hate. The part I didn't like so much started getting to me and I put this project aside for awhile.Finally, A2's boyfriend's quilt I am still purchasing fabric for. His is the guitar themed quilt I've mentioned before. I still need three yards of fabric before I can get started on his. The pattern, Five, Ten, Twenty, is just waiting for its turn.

It is an ambitious goal for me, but one I really hope I can reach. I don't want any of them to see their quilts before Christmas so I am hoping that posting progress on here will help keep me accountable. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment