Thursday, August 5, 2010

Memory Scraps Quilt

On Monday afternoon, I found out I was one of the winners of a Memory Scraps charm pack over at Just Ramblin'. Thanks to the amazingly fast U.S.P.S. the package traveled half way across the country and arrived in my mailbox yesterday. How can anyone not like the mailman when they bring treats like this...
I happened to have the fabric pictured at the bottom, which I think coordinates with the charms quite perfectly, in my stash. There should be enough to use for backing plus some.
Combined with these scraps from the magical box of squares and scraps I've been digging into lately, I should have enough for another charm square baby quilt.
I have quite a few other quilts that really should come ahead of this one, but the ease of piecing the pre-cut squares is almost too much to resist. We'll see how long I can hold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment