skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Always a Piece of Me
Monday, March 29, 2010
Too Good to be True
I knew it. That deal on the Stripey Tiger fabric was too good to be true. They ran out of yardage before getting to my order. :-( I'm bummed, but I'll just have to keep my eye out for another print or the same one elsewhere for my t-shirt project.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs to Check Out
Followers
Awards
Beautiful Blog Award
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(64)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(12)
▼
March
(10)
Too Good to be True
Adding to My Stash
Beautiful Blogger Award
A Month Without Sewing
Now that I've begun quilting, I am finding many di...
A Little Quilt for a Little Friend
Lucky Find
Practice Makes Perfect (or at least makes improvem...
Starting Out on a Journey
Nothing Happens Unless First We Dream
About Me
Ashley
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment