Friday, March 26, 2010
A Month Without Sewing
Due to the end of the school year, and the final push to graduation, I am away from my sewing machine for the next few weeks. It is residing at my parents' house while I finish up my papers, requirements, and preparations for moving. I'll get a chance to use it for a couple hours Easter weekend, but then won't be seeing it again until the end of April. Its too bad the end of the year is so busy because quilting is a great way for me to de-stress and would be helpful as the assignments seem to stack up. I will just have to live vicariously through other quilters in blogland as I read about what they are working on. At least I can look forward to more time for quilting once I'm finally done (hopefully forever) with classes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment