I got there on Saturday, but not until about thirty minutes after the store had opened. Most every sale priced FQ was already sold and there were many unhappy women milling about the store. It turns out if you were not there when the doors opened, you were out of luck. I decided to look around a little bit and see if there were any other fabrics that caught my, even if they weren't on the mega-sale. While looking, I came across a tiny stack of the sale FQ that had been looked over. There were a few trick-or-treat fabrics, one other design I didn't care for, and this...
I'm absolutely loving this fabric - its soft, bright, and so cute - and can't wait to make a little quilt out of it!


I nominated you for the beautiful blog award, stop on by and pick it up!
ReplyDeleteAshley...I got your address via my blog and rejected it so it wouldn't appear...I never got your Email. Please drop me a note, I need your last name.
ReplyDeletecompassionatequilter@rocketmail.com
I love the bright colors you choose for your quilts!