Saturday, April 3, 2010

The New Additions

My new fabrics arrived from fabric.com...
The one on the left is a guitar fabric I bought for a future project for my sister's boyfriend. He loves to play guitar and will appreciate all the guitar words. I haven't seen very many masculine fabrics so if I'm going to make a quilt for him at some point, I'll need to keep an eye out for appropriate fabrics starting now.
The fabric in the middle is a flannel print for a Noah's Ark baby quilt. Also a future project as it was requested by my younger sister who won't be having a baby for several years.
Last, but not least is dance fabric. Not sure yet if this will be for a quilt or a dance bag for one of my sisters. It is covered in dance terminology and I think they'll love anything I make out it.

Also in the package was a $5 coupon since they weren't able to send my tiger paw fabric. I'm trying to not buy any more fabric for awhile since I'm about to graduate and have yet to find a source of income post-graduation. If anyone is interested, it is $5 off of $20 at fabric.com and I'm happy to mail it to the first person that leaves a comment saying they would use it.

2 comments: