Sunday, April 25, 2010

Quilter Blogs

Less than a year ago, the concept of as quilting blog was unheard of to me. Then I stumbled upon a blog one day while searching for a tutorial and I was hooked. I first read that entire blog from the first entry to the present. After finishing it, I found myself wanting more. I began searching out other quilt blogs to take in the creativity, enthusiasm, and inspiration that oozes from them. In my searches I one day stumbled across quilterblogs.com It is such a great resource for finding new blogs to read, inspiration for projects, and more. It also has a section on locating quilt stores and shops. All in all a lot of good stuff in one place. If you have a few minutes you should hop on over and check it out. I'm sure you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment