Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Show Props

My crafting time yesterday and today was spent making some props for a show my sisters are in this Friday. They needed six money bags for a western bank robbery number. My mom was going to hot glue some fabric together to try and make them, but I knew I could do it much quicker and cleaner with my sewing machine. I had some poly-fil left from an old project that I used to stuff them and I used a permanent marker to draw on the money signs. The fabric was already cut into pieces and they needed them quickly so I did what I could with it. They aren't anything special, but I hope they will work for the show.
I spent the weekend in Georgia for a friend's graduation party and on Sunday we got to see an old plantation. I was excited to see quilts in a number of the buildings, but didn't have my camera. Luckily, one of my friends took some pictures for me. As soon as I get them from him I'll be posting them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment