Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Oh my...it has been nearly three weeks since I last posted! In that time I have accomplished many things, though few are quilting related. First of all, I finished school. Then I moved. Then I helped my sister's boyfriend move. Then I helped a friend with her move. Finally, this...
Graduation day. On Sunday I graduated with my Master's degree. I can't tell you how happy I am to finally have it completed.

Amidst all the papers, boxes, and hours in the car I was able to get a little quilting done. My red and black string quilt is coming along.
Some in progress blocks:
And some of the completed ones:
And I managed to baste the disappearing nine patch yesterday.

Oh! And when I arrived at my new address this was waiting for me...
My winnings from Robin. So many pretty fabrics and a great pattern she wrote herself.

I'm anxious to get some more done, but have a lot more boxes to unpack and commitments to fulfill before I'll have time to make much progress. We'll see what I can squeeze in here and there in the next few weeks.

1 comment: