
With all my unpacking and organizing I have managed to create a tiny little crafting space for myself in my bedroom. There isn't too much room for growth at the moment, but I'm hoping there will be in the future. The top three cubes hold my stash. The middle three have (from left to right) finished quilts, finished knitted baby blankets, and WIPs. The bottom holds knitting needles and a tiny fraction of my knitting supplies (the rest are in the basement in containers), my scraps, and apparel and other misc. fabrics. I am quite proud of my neatly folded and sorted stash and look forward to adding to it. There are a few more things that don't fit in the shelving unit that I have to continue to work on finding a home for, like patterns, thread, rulers, etc., but I plan on continuing to adjust and organize until it all fits.
First of all, I'd like to congradulate you on getting your Master's degree. That's a great accomplishment, my dear friend. Then, I will say that your work is most beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Happy Quilting!
ReplyDelete