Still not much sewing going on here, but I'm finding little bits of time here and there to squeeze something in. A couple days ago I read about Patches for Lissa and decided to find some time to make a few blocks to contribute to the quilt. I had just received a box of squares in the mail the day before with some fabrics that were perfect and I added a few more squares from yardage in my stash. It was hard to stop once I got started since its for a good cause and I was enjoying myself so I ended up with five blocks.

I hope they are okay! I didn't have any cream to add, but there are several shades of purple and green so hopefully they mix in alright. My favorite fabric is this stripe which has both purple and green in it...

I had more stripey squares in the box I received and since I love it so much I'm working on a little stroller/carseat quilt incorporating these squares and others I found in the box. More on that later...
Want to contribute to Lissa's quilt? Click on the button for more information!
THey're beautiful! I didn't have any purple only green and yellow/cream so I think in the end they'll all blend so nicely!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the finished quilt. At the rate everyone is making blocks, I imagine there might actually be 2 quilts in the end loL!