Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fun and Feminine

With the remaining purple and green striped squares along with some other precuts from my box I put this together over the past two days.I know it is just a little thing, but it was fast and it was fun which gets me motivated to make time for more quilting. My mom and sisters think it is great. They are loving the quilting on the back.Usually I lean toward bright and bold colors, but something about these muted colors is just speaking to me right now. I think it is great how feminine it looks with the pinks, purples, and florals.
I'll set it aside to do the binding as a car or tv project in the near future. I like having something to keep my hands busy during such times. Maybe I can get a few more somethings ready for that final stage of the process. Hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment