Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Quilting Bee Blocks

Before I had my own blog, I was reading other quilting blogs for several months. One thing I kept coming across in my readings was that all the blogs I was following would display bee blocks each month. Once I figured out what Virtual Quilting Bees were and how they worked I couldn't wait to get involved in one. I knew that I probably couldn't be a responsible bee member until after I finished school since I don't get a lot of time with the machine while going to classes and studying, so I've consoled myself in the meantime by admiring the beautiful blogs created by the many creative individuals whose blogs I follow.
One thing I've continued to wonder is how to get involved in a VQB. Today, I came across my answer: Quilting Bee Blocks. I'm excited to further explore this great resource and all it has to offer!
If you have a moment, stop over and check it out. There are block tutorials, pictures of beautiful blocks, information about VQBs and how to get involved in one, and even a giveaway. How much more could you really want from a blog?

1 comment:

  1. thank you thank you for such a nice post about my group!!!

    xo, Erin

    ReplyDelete